For brands and organisations to be truly successful, they too must go beyond surface impressions, beyond logo’s and corporate identity to the essence of what they are, what they stand for, and what they will do for customers.
This brand essence needs to be lived internally, and expressed externally.
Underlying Form is all about going beneath the surface to develop insights and create strong brands.
Business success comes from a simple formula: credibility+visibility=profitability
Credibility means having a strong brand with an attractive proposition to the right markets
Visibility comes from an effective marketing and communications strategy to reach target audiences
I can help make your business more effective through smarter marketing, powerful branding and effective organisation and planning
I develop close relationships with our clients, taking time to understand their objectives and underlying business issues.
Projects undertaken include:
- Setting up a marketing structure for Liverpool John Moores University
- Launching a new School of Art brand for Wolverhampton University
- Developing a new navigation and brand framework for Nottingham Trent University web site
- Developing a brand for a new faculty at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Interim management of marketing, communications, recruitment and admissions teams at three Universities
Creative, strategic marketing that works