Brand and marketing coaching
When businesses are successful, they have a vision and purpose which underpinned the business strategy and gave a clear set of messages to customers and staff.
Too often that vision fades under the operational, financial and logistical complexities of running a business.
I can help review your vision, branding and communication and bring focus into your marketing by asking some tough questions:
- Why are you in business? What is your mission and values?
- Who are your products and services aimed at?
- What benefits do you bring to the customer relationship?
- Where do you want to be? What is your vision?
Rudyard Kipling said:
Knowing the WHY, WHAT, WHERE, WHO, WHEN enables you to align your business, develop a strong brand and communicate consistently and powerfully with potential customers.
I will work with you to translate your ideas, vision and message into a meaningful brand and help develop an effective communication strategy to reach your target audiences.
Market research provides critical information about your market and your business landscape as a basis for strategic planning.
It can provide information about how your company is perceived by the target audience you want to reach, how best to reach them and how you compare with competition.
Market research can help you understand your customers and their preferences, identify opportunities and mitigate risk in business decision-making.
I work closely with a partner company which specialises in carrying out market research for a wide range of clients.
I have run workshops in a number of organisations covering topics such as:
- Structure, navigation and content of a web site with internal stakeholders
- Brand strategy, vision and mission with senior teams
- Organisational change – role of marketing teams and buy-in to new structures
- Marketing strategy and planning
All workshops are challenging, interactive and focused on actionable outputs
For a free consultation to discuss your requirements please contact me: